<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Reporting from...California?  

So I'm writing this from California, where I have been sent by work in order to do some travel stuff and--oh wait, no I'm not.  I'm still in Austin.  They told me on friday I'd be traveling, then on monday that they wanted to confirm, then on tuesday that it was definitely on, and then on wednesday, the day I was supposed to fly out, that it was off again.  

I guess I'm okay with it because it means I get to spend more time with Jess and play GTA4, which just came out and is awesome, but this sort of back-and-forth is pretty unpleasant.

-N
Comments:
Does this mean you'll go again later? I heard the new GT4 was awesome. One of my classmates bought it after he passed comps (which I did too. It rocks). I am trying to think of an analogous present to buy myself. We just got our stimulus checks in, and Bush said to be good 'mericans, we have to spend 'em.
 
The current scuttlebut is that I may go out at some point in the future, probably the week after this one. Not this one because I told them I couldn't, but after that, if they still need me, and it seems like they do, I may end up back out there. I just hope they can keep their game plan together long enough to actually get me out there.

GTA4 is awesome. I'm having tons of fun with it. In fact, it's pretty much the only thing I'm doing with my weekend. He he.

-N
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?