<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 21, 2008

Well so fare I'm enjoying my little blogger app.  It lends itself, it seems, to much less well-thought-out entries; spur-of-the-moment stuff, rather than the biting invective you've come to expect from my little corner of the web.  

Still, though, it's an interesting little paradigm shift: is it more worthwhile to spend less time writing better entries, or have more entries with less polish.  Well considering that the alternative here is zero entries at all, I think I'll let this little blogging experiment run for a while.  

On the actual content front, things are going well.  Wing Tsun is a heck of a lot of fun, and as we get more and more into the class, Jess and I seem to be enjoying the same things about it.  We often stay extra long; there's an advanced class after the beginner class that we're in, and if no one advanced shows up for it, our class pretty much just keeps going; long, meandering stories from the Sifu (cantonese [?] for teacher) and all.  It's fun stuff.

Work continues to be work. I'll be working on stome different stuff than last week, thank heaven, but it still doesn't sound optimal.  I'll ride it out, though, and see how I fit.  

We went shopping at the HUGE outlet mall for the past two weekends.  Jess got some nice clothes, some replacements for stuff that has holes in it and a DRESS.  I got some more formal clothes (I don't need to dress up for work, but I want to, just to see how I like it).  The outlets are HUGE, though, there's two of them, right next to each other, and if you had a lot of energy, you might be able to see all the stores in one of them during a single day, even skipping the ones that sold clothes for the oposite sex.  I joked that all the place would need would be a 'Gold Toe' (really good socks) outlet to make it perfect.  Then we went around the corner and I saw that it actually had a Gold Toe Outlet. 

So...I have a lot of new socks now.  :)

Other than that, not much to report.  We're still feeling our way around, but Austin continues to impress.  More news as it happens!  

-N
Comments:
Well really, can Austin get better than a Goldtoe outlet store? Sounds like your own personal slice of heaven...

Glad you like the new Mac. Have you met any cowboys yet?

S
 
I always enjoy your comments, between you and S I think writing for a sitcom may be in your futures. Your favorite Auntie J
 
Nope, no cowboys yet. I do mostly work with engineers, though, so I rarely run into any cows, full disclosure. They're probably out there, somewhere, though.

Glad everyone is enjoying my new, actually getting updated, blog.

Cheers,

-N
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?