<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 25, 2008

Goodness, *already*?  

Well it's been two weeks at work so far, and there hasn't really been much happening.  Mostly...a lot of not excitement.  Bleh, really.  Ugh, if you want to get right down to it.  

Today, that changed.  

Next week, I am *travelling*.  For work!  It wasn't introduced in the most compelling way.  A guy I'd never met walked into my office and said: "So, hey, travel?"  "What?"  Turns out I missed the e-mail.  They need someone to fly out California (not the interesting part) next week to train on how to do...something, I'm not sure what yet, but it's for supporting a test.  On the ground, I think, not in the air.  I haven't been fed a lot of details yet.  But it sounds like I'll be flying out wednesday, training on thursday, supporting the test on friday, and then returning saturday.  And they want me to come out again the next week!  

I turned them down for the 'next week' bit, because there's something exciting happening at Ticom.  It's the 10 year anniversary party for Ticom, and they're taking us all out to a hotel for dinner, then we get to spend the night, and then we get to do some activities in the morning.  So cool!  We're pumped about that, and wouldn't you know it, we just confirmed we'd be there the day before, so shucks.  It sounds like I might still be going out the next two weeks, though.  

Yay, finally interesting work!

-N
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?